Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Motion Detector Software Free

World Cup challenge Italy-Germany dilemma for those who cheer? New blog

I was born to German parents in Germany and came to live in Italy at the age di 8 anni nel 1980. Nel 1982, anno della famigerata finale Italia-Germania dei Mondiali in Spagna, avevo 9 anni e mezzo e sono andato a vedere la partita nell'osteria sotto casa mia a Venezia, perchè non possedevamo un televisore. All'epoca, come quasi tutti i bambini di quell'età, ero un fanatico del calcio: giocavo come portiere e sognavo un futuro da calciatore. Potete immaginare il mio stato d'animo dopo che la mia Germania ha perso 3-1 e dopo essermi beccato per tutta la partita gli insulti e le urla degli avventori veneziani dell'osteria in cui mi trovavo.
Alla fine della partita me ne tornai a casa piangendo...

In tutti questi anni ho sempre continuato a tifare per la Germania anche se devo dire che il mio interesse per il calcio has now completely disappeared: just look at the World Cup and the Europeans a few games, but I do not make a tragedy if I lose them.

Earlier this year I changed jobs and now project manager of a construction contract for a major customer in Germany, with whom we have great difficulty because of its rigidity and the huge demands. In short, these Germans are stressing me so much that they sent me in trouble the Germans in general. Add the fact that in reality do not know almost none of the German national team players (in truth not even know all the players of the Italian ... Grosso, Iaquinta, Perrotta I had never heard), took me last night to surprise I was sympathizing, yes by face it, rooting for the first time in Italy! :-)

Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment